The Artificial Intelligence Modelling Lab (AIML) engages in a range of theoretical and applied research in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML). Particular areas of interest include interactive theorem proving, formal modelling and verification, machine learning and its combination with higher level symbolic reasoning, as well as its application to healthcare and other complex, real-world domains.
- Job Opportunity: Research Research Associate in Neurosymbolic AI
- New Project funded by the Edinburgh Laboratory for Integrated Artificial Intelligence (ELIAI)
- Opportunity: Multimorbidity PhD Programme for Health Professionals
- Job Opportunity: Research Fellow in Knowledge Representation for Medical Artificial Intelligence
- Paper accepted at CICM 2022