The Artificial Intelligence Modelling Lab (AIML) engages in a range of theoretical and applied research in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML). Particular areas of interest include interactive theorem proving, formal modelling and verification, machine learning and its combination with higher level symbolic reasoning, as well as its application to healthcare and other complex, real-world domains.
- Paper on conformance checking over probabilistic events accepted at HICSS-57
- Pre-print on Associations between Morbidities in Small But Important Subgroup using a Bayesian approach
- Paper on brain tumour survival predictions accepted in Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine
- Survey pre-print on Neurosymbolic AI for Reasoning on Graph Structures is out on arXiv
- Job Opportunity: Research Research Associate in Neurosymbolic AI